The content of the required workshop includes:
- Setting Expectations and Orienting Your Learner
- How to teach Goals and Objectives in your Field of Medicine
- Teaching the Hidden Curriculum
- Clinical Teaching Microskills
- Providing Feedback
- Ideal and Sub-optimal Attributes of Teaching and Teaching Environments
- Implicit Bias Training
Sign in is required for workshop credit. Your UF Badge/UF ID # is needed for scanning attendance.
Workshop is required for all PGY1 Residents/Fellows. The RasT workshop sessions will be in-person and we will be observing the requirements of 6 ft. distancing and wearing of face masks.
For More Information
Contact Renata Dolbier at 352-273-5752 or Email your questions or concerns.