The content of the required workshop includes:
- Setting Expectations and Orienting Your Learner
- How to teach Goals and Objectives in your Field of Medicine
- Teaching the Hidden Curriculum
- Clinical Teaching Microskills
- Providing Feedback
- Ideal and Sub-optimal Attributes of Teaching and Teaching Environments
- Implicit Bias Training
Sign in is required for workshop credit. Your UF Badge/UF ID # is needed for scanning attendance.
Workshop is required for all PGY1 Residents/Fellows. This will be a Zoom only interactive workshop. If you need to make a change, please send an email with your request.
For More Information
Contact Steve Galette at 352-273-9443 or Email your questions or concerns.